Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Beacon (A Spark Still Glows)

There are blue eyes that see into mine
Every night they belong to me, watching me, ever so closely
I see through the facade, nobody knows the person I have on the inside

Writing about love has never come easy
Listing all the negatives comes naturally
I am a lover of asthetic beauty
Never been one to live in a ghetto

The 1st month was unsettling
Memories papered & plastered on the walls
One picture stands out from the rest.
When I was poisoned, out came a beacon,
Smiling down at me while trapped in Coney Island

Years of travelling one path have caused it to part
Forks in the road don’t mean both parties have to go
Parallel journeys with a common denominator
We have the connection, the spark still glows
It not going to be easy, the yellow brick road may turn stone cold
Why do anything unless you willing to do the venture
I want to go forward, Marry me in Toronto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home