Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Go Civil War!! Shoot em dead!! Bury their heads!!..

Who would have thought it possible that I would actually be almost happy in New Zealand! The general public aggrevate the crap out of me & I have no respect for the indiginous population - Go Civil War!! Shoot em dead!! Bury their heads!!.. A truely marvellous concept has slapped me in the face and started calling my tug wanda. A family funeral has you surrounded by family and talking with aunties, uncles & cousins.. the shock is enjoying the experience .. the mingling.. the talking.. the laughing and the crying.. and it continued onto the next day, the next and finally the last. While still bouncing around on the death eater buzz I decided to skip up north and catch mother dearest while she was half was down the north island... money well spent or time wasted beautifully as I spent time with my great uncle Ted (nana's brother), cousin Jillian and my 2 & 3rd cousins.. argh so much family in 1 short space of time! Mum & I had dinner at Cobb'&'Co.. a delicious baked camembert & plum sauce.. fat filled Lasane and talking for hours while I'm sure the dildo talk was a definate learning experience for the young family situation to our sides. Love you boo boo .. miss you terribly & starting to count down the days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home